.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cheddar & Chile Bread



This is another recipe that I am testing from Kneadlessly Simple, before I plunk down my money. Last week when I originally contemplated baking this, the weather was rainy, wet & cold, and I thought, "This would be good with homemade tomato soup!"

Today it decidedly not rainy, not wet, not cold, and my bread has a sunken middle. And in spite of all that, we're having it for dinner tonight.

2 Comments:

At 3/20/2009 1:10 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

I've got this on reserve at the library! That bread sounds great.

 
At 3/20/2009 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you've done it again. This sounds and looks sooooo good!

You have done an outstangin job again Lizzy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home