.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Monday, June 01, 2009

Green Beans with Mustard-Tarragon Vinaigrette



I continue to enjoy the farmshare box that I picked up for Silke while she was on vacation. The other day someone asked me, since I seem to get so much pleasure from picking up Jess's and Silke's boxes for them, why don't I order my own? But don't you think that sometimes you get more joy from something you don't often get? If I felt that I had to pick up and figure out how to utilize a box of produce every week (or even every other), especially considering that my husband doesn't even like vegetables, that it might become drudgery?

Green beans with mustard-tarragon vinaigrette, Fine Cooking #82
Lamb Meatballs, Fine Cooking #93
Tzatziki, Fine Cooking #93
Pita

2 Comments:

At 6/02/2009 1:03 AM, Blogger MW said...

agreed!

 
At 6/02/2009 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anna said...

I've been using Greenling every so often. You can get the surprise local box of produce or the surprise box of goodies from local farms and businesses. Have you tried it yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home