.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Garlicky Shrimp with Bread Crumbs

This is from Cook's Illustrated #85, and has been on my to-do list since I saw the gorgeous photo on Julia's site. I was on my way home from my long bike ride, when I realized I should stop and pick up some groceries. I called her, and she was kind enough to read the ingredient list to me. I dashed into Central Market, chatted with my favorite fish monger Mario for a minute and was quickly home with everything I needed to make dinner.

I thought the recipe was a little bit of a PITA, as I think many Cook's Illustrated recipes are. But it was quite good and we gobbled it up. I made a half recipe and served it with roasted asparagus and an inexpensive Chilean sauvignon blanc. YUM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home