.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fougasse Stuffed with Roasted Red Pepper



Fougasse Stuffed with Roasted Red Pepper from Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. Whoops! Mine ended up larger than I intended, and definitely larger than the space that I had floured on my peel. When I went to shake it loose, it wouldn't budge. I was finally able to pry it off, at which time it landed partly off the baking stone.

I have high expectations for this recipe and my problems today rest fully on my shoulders. I'll try again on Thursday or Friday. Until then, to see what it is supposed to look like, pop on over to Breadbasketcase for a mouth-watering photo.

1 Comments:

At 3/18/2008 9:48 AM, Blogger Jess said...

you are baking up a storm this morning :) looks yummy...hope it turns out well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home