.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Monday, August 17, 2009

Bran Muffins



These muffins are a Nancy Silverton recipe, by way of David Lebovitz's blog. He says that they are "...quite different than other muffins. For one thing, they're much, much lighter in texture. And for another, they're not very sweet." He's right. [of course he's right! he's David Lebovitz!]

Based on Jess's suggestion, I upped the orange zest. I was just about to say that I think these'd be great with marmalade, but then who am I kidding? I think almost everything would be great with marmalade.

Nancy Silverton's Bran Muffins

2 Comments:

At 8/17/2009 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That'd be so good with my coffee in the morning. I wonder if I could order some? JT. Those look good and are good for you! Win, win breakfast.

 
At 8/18/2009 4:28 PM, Blogger Monica said...

I love bran muffins! I'm jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home